Tuesday, November 4, 2008

perv procession

Submitted by: Lisa

I was sitting on a bench at the mall just waiting for a friend and some guy kept walking back and forth in front of me reeeaaallly slowly, ogling me the whole time. I was fiddling with my cell phone pretending not to notice, mostly because I was just really freaked out and didn't know what to do. The mall had just closed so it was pretty empty, and despite there being security gaurds around I was still afraid of getting more unwanted attention from this guy.

He ended up laying down on the bench beside me, staring me down from the corner of his eye, probably hoping that I didn't notice. I wanted to take a picture of him since I already had my camera out but I was afraid that he'd hear the little shutter noise and that it'd provoke him even more. In the end I just left feeling really disappointed for not doing anything but those situations always make me freeze up.

No comments: