Saturday, January 24, 2009

Idiocy In-Between Classes

Submitted by: Anonymous

I was reading in the new business building at Ryerson this morning and there was this giant group of guys who kept catcalling every girl that walked by, and they kept making all sorts of rude comments like, "I need a vag[ina]!!" and even more disgusting race-oriented innuendos to all the asian and brown girls walking by. I was kind of surprised to see this happening at school - I guess they had nothing better to do than hit on girls way smarter than them.

This isn't a very good picture but I couldn't get closer without them noticing what I was doing... but according to what I overheard they had a 12 o'clock class Monday on the 9th floor of the business building... maybe somebody else knows them and has been the subject of their racism/sexism:

No comments: