Sunday, February 1, 2009

lunch-time leering

Submitted by: Lisa

Some guy approached me when I was eating lunch at the Eaton Centre... he had a thick accent and was asking for directions so I figured he was a tourist so I was trying to help him (although I was pretty annoyed he just invited himself to sit beside me). He asked if I knew how to go to China Town and I told him and then he told me his friend was having a birthday party and asked if I wanted to go with him. It was kind of weird but I didn't think much of it since maybe the guy was new here and didn't really "get it".

Then I got up to throw my garbage out and he was standing there at the garbage can with another of his friends staring me down, his friend looked even more gross than he did. I bet they were there just to try to pick up every girl who was there alone.

No comments: