Monday, May 4, 2009

unwanted touching at Tim Hortons

Submitted by: Anonymous



I was at the Tim Hortons by Yonge & Bloor on Saturday afternoon and these guys were busy chatting up some of the female workers after the women repeatedly tried ignoring them. Then I saw the fellow on the right actually reach out behind him and grope a girl as she was walking by - his hand went right from her stomach down to her crotch. She hurried out of the store and this enraged me even more that these guys were getting away with that in the middle of a busy coffee shop... so on my way out, I told one of the employees and the pervs got kicked out. These guys had no shame though - one of them saw me reporting them and followed me up to the door to glare at me for a few seconds before I finally left.

No comments: