Sunday, June 28, 2009

success story on the blue line

Submitted by: Claudia

On friday night I was on the blue line bus and as always, everyone was squished like sardines. Some guy directly behind me started touching me inappropriately and I called him out on it. I reported it to the police and he was fortunately caught and charged. The reason I'm posting this is for a reminder to everyone, girls and guys to not keep quiet about incidents that may happen to you especially on the bus. The TTC is a public necessity and anyone who takes advantage of their situation should not be allowed back on. We should all be able to ride with confidence and without fear. I personally will not take the blue line again because the invasion of personal space is so invaded. I really wish buses would come more frequently so we can avoid being so squished.

No comments: