Friday, July 3, 2009

masturbating man seen at bus stop

Submitted by: GrossedOutAtMcNicoll
Location: Victoria Park Ave/McNicoll Ave

I was waiting for the 42Cummer bus going westbound after work around 6pm...noticed a small blue car with lots of parcels in the back slowed down a little and came to rest right beside me at the bus stop. I thought maybe the man wanted directions n kept glancing at him to check, but he didn't make any motion. Thought maybe he was waiting for someone, but i felt a little odd. Since he kept sitting there i looked over again ....the guy was jacking off!!! I was so grossed out i kinda froze n absent-mindedly took out my cellphone..guess he thought i was gonna call the cops on him so he sped off. I didn't catch the license plate...but i recall another car with lots of parcels in the back pulling up n resting there on a previous occasion...but didn't notice anything 'unusual'. Wonder if anyone else had this happen to them at that corner...gross.

No comments: